GOD SEES OUR SUFFERING
"Once again, and say to Hezekiah, Prince of my people: thus saith the Lord, the Dios of David your father: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears;" Here I I you healthy; on the third day you go up to the House of the Lord. I would add to your fifteen days, and you will deliver to you and to this city of hand of the King of Assyria; and I 32–34 this city love myself, and for the sake of David my servant." (2 Kings 20: 5 - 6)
The greatest privilege that we as children of God is that we have a private audience with our Heavenly Father that knows no limits of time or space. The lack of knowledge about the life of prayer and its magnificent results has led us on many occasions to live a life of low power and victory, or to debate us in the midst of the pain or despair when live situations that are superior to our forces or knowledge, and that us makes it impossible to support or solve. This was the case of Hezekiah the King before the imminent arrival of death. However, it was the only thing that could and knew to do under these circumstances: he prayed, and God was conducive to his need.
The power of prayer is so great that the Lord in his Word shows us how men of faith reached its purposes and objectives to arranging to speak with their creator. Prayer is communicating directly with the only one who can give solution to our needs. Through many moments of great need, where we have seen the supernatural backing and divine grace coming on our help or our families, we have been able to discover that there are several principles that must apply so that our prayer is answered, which can be summarized as follows:
• Fervent desire : Should ardently burned our hearts. A sentence that does not touch the heart that prays, nor will touch the heart of God . For this reason we must have a genuine desire before God. Hezekiah did so with tears.
• Ask : Sometimes the heart is willing to, but does not get what he wants, because it does not make a request in accordance with the will of God.
• Obedience: God hears our prayers, but we need to learn to listen to him first. God hears the voice of those who obey him.
• Faith: is believing God, have faith in his mercy and his power. Know what is expected, will arrive; What is not seen, will be realized.
• Praise : ¡ ! Let us rejoice and give thanks!Effective and accurate response is always preceded by praise and gratitude, because this is an attitude that comes from the confidence that God is our father and loves us, and not in the urgent need to see a problem solved
"Lord Jesus, thank you we by your immense mercy give us a new dawn for the family and work that we agree, thank you for the beautiful privilege to be in your company and know that you hear our prayers. That all reason for concern or uneasiness, small or big it is, we can convert it in prayer; so our mind and heart will be always kept in perfect peace. You always hear our prayers and dry our tears. "Your presence we vast, we rely on you, our soul waiting in you, and we know that you will do" Amen
Forward it to who you think you need this message, it will thank you.
Message based on the devotional "call to prayer Lolita Cruz de Chamorro".