"And above all, have fervent love; among you because love will cover lots of sins." (1 Peter 4:8)
COMPLEMENTARY passage: Colossians 3: 1-15
If you had to identify the common factor in our crisis, would always reach the same point: The absence of love. Inability to give and receive love is the feature which prevails in a large number of hearts, and therefore a lot of homes, equipment, companies, and communities. A heart full of divine love, will make the decision to give genuine love, her husband, their children, their parents, their friends, their employees. And it is that genuine love that heals, the Forgiver, which gives a new opportunity, which covers sin, so that the mistake that once made, can not already damaged more.
Is for its restorative and healing, effect that love is a divine mandate and a decision that every human being should be taken with the help of the spirit of God, and a verb and action should be undertaken every day. This implies being pro-active against love, i.e. planning and undertaking actions aimed to build, to enrich, to improve the lives of the other. Remember the wise words of the Apostle Paul: "he who loves does nothing improper, does not seek its own, is not irritated, no grudge" (1 Corinthians 13:5). When we decide to put into action God's love that feeds us and enables us to provide, we become people with very special characteristics such as:
Be kind •. Is not making superhuman efforts, but of small details that build the beauty of a relationship
• Pardoners. A heart full of the love of God is healthy against the offense, is free to love and to believe
• Cute. We can share what we have, feel important and valuable to all those who surround us
• Comprehensive. When breaking down the barriers that puts selfishness, we put ourselves in the place of the other, we have heard it and try to understand you, can not only enjoy their company but help you find answers to your needs
• Humble. As Jesus, who being the son of God, stripped of his deity to serve humanity, so love puts us within reach of the needs of others
• Soft talking. A gentle and considerate Word may be more powerful than an army
WE TALK WITH GOD:
"Father Holy thank you for this beautiful sunrise at your side, how much need do we have of being inundated with divine love, to leave behind mistakes, sins and errors that we are still causing damage when we bring them to the present, over and over again." That your holy spirit will give us the power we need to forgive, forget and start again. Amen"
Forward it to who you think you need this message, it will thank you.
Message based on the devotional "call to prayer Lolita Cruz de Chamorro".